Saturday, August 7, 2010

Purveyor of Hugs and Cookies - Day 365 plus 1

Well the epiphany finally came a day late. After much deliberation over whether to continue Diary of a Cash Starved Foodie, I finally made a decision. I am going to put it to rest...and begin a new blog - purveyorofhugsandcookies.blogspot.com. Yes, I have a thing for blog titles a mile long. I tried for simply hugsandcookies.blogspot.com, but amazingly the title was taken. So I opted for the title from my new Heartsong Cookies business card.

With my new venture into the world of entrepreneurship, I find it only fitting to begin anew with my blog as well. I plan to document my journey into the business world and fill my postings with my usual gush and goo. I am still wrestling with its frequency. Karen's look of disappointment when I told her I was considering no more daily posts haunts me. I don't want to disappoint her. So daily posts are my plan. I have so much to do in less than a month to get ready for my debut at the Maitland Farmers Market. It is a bit overwhelming. For now, I am going to create my new blog site and get a little shut eye. Look for the first Purveyor of Hugs and Cookies posting tomorrow night.

Many hugs,
Kathy

No comments: