Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yummy Turkey Day Leftovers - Day 116

One of the many things I love about Thanksgiving is the leftovers. A few days after the big day, I make turkey hash...an incredibly easy and tasty dish. Tonight was hash night. I began by sauteing chopped onions in a little olive oil. Then I added fresh corn cut off the cob, cubed Yukon gold potatoes, a few pinches of a spice blend, salt, pepper, a few bams of Emeril's Essence, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce to taste. I covered and cooked for about 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes were almost done. Then I added chopped turkey, chopped crispy bacon and cooked for another 5-10 minutes. I served with a sprinkle of shredded Parmesan and a bottle of hot sauce on the side. Judging by the clean plates, I think everyone liked it as much as I did.

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: