Monday, November 30, 2009

BOGO at Sweet Tomatoes - Day 117

Mike had the "day off" today, but actually spent the whole day working on cleaning and decorating for our annual holiday open house this weekend. He did a fantastic job with the back porch and I decided he should be rewarded with something besides turkey leftovers. I pulled out my BOGO coupon to Sweet Tomatoes that expired today and off we went to eat and run errands. I know I am a broken record when it comes to using coupons...especially BOGO coupons from Sweet Tomatoes, but it is such a good deal. Mike and I had a great, fresh, somewhat healthy meal for two for $15.39. The soup choices tonight were very good. I had a turkey and ham cassoulet soup...like a white bean stew with lots of turkey and chunks of ham. It was actually very good.

My best laid plans of going on a Christmas decoration frenzy tonight were replaced with relaxation with Mike in front of the TV tuned to Monday Night Football. He will be in Gainesville tomorrow and the frenzy will have to wait until then.

Geni sent me an e-mail this afternoon with a picture of her mother-in-law and her much appreciated HeartSong Cookie basket. It will make a nice addition to my smile collection. Thanks for sharing, Geni!

Many hugs and BOGO nights and Sweet Tomatoes,

Kathy

No comments: