Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back To What I Know - Day 348

My journey into low sugar treats uncovered great information and a less than perfect cookie. The breakfast cookie I baked last night had great flavor, but a spongy, funky texture. I think shredded carrots, apples or zucchini and more nuts may do the trick.

Tonight I went back to what I know...yummy cookies filled with butter, dark brown sugar, chocolate, blueberries and nuts. On the cooling rack they reminded me of the yin and yang symbol. A perfect balance of a Dark Chocolate Marcona Almond Cookie countered against a White Chocolate Blueberry Pecan Cookie.

Size has been a source of angst for me as I plan for my business debut. Tonight I used the extra large scoop and decided this will be the size I sell at the market. It seems to give me the most consistent shape and will justify the price. Now all I have to do is establish a price. This is painful.

Many hugs,
Kathy

No comments: