Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Turkey Hash Reprise - Day 118

Today ran the gamut from tingly to totally tired with lots of good stuff in between. The tingly part came from the most wonderful shampoo ever that I received from my good friend Rita as a belated birthday gift...Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo. If you haven't tried it, you really should. The scent is amazing and the tingly feeling in your scalp is beyond wonderful.

Work was productive. I crossed a lot of things off my to do list. Then it was on to work on decorating the house for the party this weekend. Jim helped me get the tree up. I reciprocated by making another batch of turkey hash. This batch was even better than the Sunday version and once again Jim had two plates full. Turkey hash doesn't sound very appealing, but it is the ultimate comfort food. You really should try this too. It works well with leftover roast beef, pork or chicken as well. Just saute onions, cubed potatoes, corn or whatever leftover veggie you have in the fridge,spice to taste, add the leftover meat and cover for about 15 minutes. Simple...yummy...comfort.

Many hugs and tingly feelings,

Kathy

No comments: