Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blah...Blah...Blah - Day 120

I am all about multitasking and the Super Target Deli really helps. Christmas party errands at lunch seem to be a daily requirement and for the last two days I grabbed a salad at the Super Target Deli. Yesterday I opted for the Chicken Cobb Salad - fresh romaine lettuce topped with grilled chicken, crumbled blue cheese, bacon, sliced hard boiled eggs, grape tomatoes and a creamy parm dressing. Today I was feeling kind of spicy, so the Southwest salad was the choice. The romaine was topped with fire roasted corn salad, roasted pepper salad, grilled chicken, cheddar cheese, tortilla strips and a spicy ranch dressing. At $3.99, these are definitely a good, quick lunch for the cash starved on the run.

Yesterday I picked up chocolates for Kat's chocolate drawer. This afternoon I raided the drawer and grabbed TWO Peppermint Bark Dove Chocolates. They are worth getting chubbier for. A layer of dark chocolate topped with white chocolate mixed with crunchy peppermint pieces...Mmmmmmmmmm!

My mom called this afternoon and is going to start working as a CDS demonstrator at Costco tomorrow. She is so excited. It will be kind of cool if we work on the same day.

Tonight I finished decorating the house and grocery shopping for the party. Dinner was a sushi tray from Publix which included a California roll, tuna roll, cucumber roll and shrimp salad roll. It hit the spot and was fairly easy on the wallet at $5.99.

Many hugs and more interesting postings,

Kathy

No comments: