Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Really Good Day - Day 133

Today was a really good...no GREAT day. I went to lunch with Rosalyn and Beth and enjoyed great food and conversation. I delivered cookie baskets to my client friends with enthusiastic reactions from all. The e-mailed thank you I received from Dennis and the gang pretty much sums up why my day was so good. It reminds me once again why I bake a cookie marathon night after night.

My friend Carolyn's mom made me a special appetizer when I stopped by this evening to go over a project...ahi sushi, boiled shrimp, cheese and crackers and hot tea. What an unexpected surprise.

The icing on the cake was another great evening spent with my husband. We had dinner at Dexter's in Winter Park. Drinks, good food and more great conversation made my day just about perfect.

Many hugs and more days like today,

Kathy

No comments: