Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Morning After - Day 123

This morning began in a way not often seen in my household. I slept in until 10:30. I apologized to my husband for being such a butthead yesterday. And I didn't eat. In fact, other than a mini eclair and several cups of coffee, I haven't eaten since noon yesterday. Maybe I have finally found the perfect diet - stress mixed with a Gator loss and lots of cooking.

Work at Costco was kind of cool. My mom was stationed one aisle over from me demonstrating Goat Brie Cheese. She looked so cute in her hair net and visor. I almost didn't recognize her.

Work today also had an added advantage...it gave me time to soak in the holidays. I gazed at poinsettias, Christmas cactus and fresh greenery wreaths. I listened to Christmas music. I watched families buy gifts and goodies. It is official...I caught the spirit.

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: