Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's All About The Cookies - Day 130

This morning I bagged cookies for my Costco buddies and played cookie fairy when I got to work. Their reactions were so cool. The demonstrators are used to giving and giving and giving. They never receive, so they really appreciated the treat. I happy danced my way through the afternoon. A couple of my regular customers stopped by and they were happy recipients of cookies as well.

Tonight was also all about the cookies. I baked Toasted Pecan Chocolate Chip, Dark Chocolate Tri Berry and Cranberry White Chocolate Pecan Cookies. Then packaged them in baskets for Tracy to take to her customers tomorrow. I love the holiday colors for the packaging. Once again Mike is trying to sleep while I peck away on my posting. Time to go to bed. Tomorrow is another crazy cookie day.

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: