Monday, December 28, 2009

A Drive Thru Day - Day 145

Today was not a banner foodie day. In fact, it was just plain unhealthy and frankly, not that tasty. I had to take an art book proof up to Gainesville and then on to Clearwater this evening, so much of the day was spent in the car. And all of my meals came from a drive thru and were eaten on the run. For lunch, Chik-Fil-A was the choice. I inhaled a Chik-Fil-A sandwich and carrot raisin salad. Dinner was...UUG. The only thing that was around was McDonald's. I really don't like McDonald's hamburgers, so I opted for the most unhealthy item on the menu. The Fish Fillet sandwich meal. As if I hadn't already hardened my arteries enough with a fried chicken sandwich for lunch, I hastened the process with a fried fish sandwich topped with cheese and tartar sauce and a side of french fries. Double UUG!!!!!

The only thing the day's meals satisfied was my cash starved wallet. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Many hugs and meals eaten at a table,

Kathy

No comments: