Monday, December 14, 2009

A Wonderful Evening With Mike - Day 131

Today was a LONG day after very little sleep last night. I was extremely tired, so when Mike offered to take me to Cheesecake Factory for one of our appetizer dinners, I was all in. Cheesecake Factory offers a small plate section on their menu that Mike and I are very fond of. We each had a drink. A Shock Top for Mike, a house chardonnay for me. Then we ordered three small plates - cheese stuffed garlic rolls with marinara, a beet, arugula and goat cheese salad for me, mini corn dogs for Mike. We talked Gator football history and reminisced about our favorite players over the years. It was a wonderful relaxing evening with absolutely no baking involved and the bill didn't do much damage to our cash starved wallet. I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but I have the most wonderful husband in the entire universe. He has the patience of a saint to put up with a lunatic like me.

Many hugs and more time with Mike,

Kathy

No comments: