Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Relax and Do Nothing Night - Day 6

Since my life has been proceeding at a frantic pace, my husband declared tonight "Relax and Do Nothing Night". He was going to be staying in Gainesville, so I was on my own to implement his declaration. On the way home from work, I tried to plan my dinner. The only thing that appealed to me was pistachio ice cream from Bruster's Ice Cream. They make the best! It is rich and creamy, green (a theme for me lately) and filled with more whole, slightly salty pistachios than you can possibly imagine. What the hell, I am on my own and no one will know except for the couple of people reading my blog. For this cash starved foodie, the added bonus was the price - $2.94 for pure happiness. Whoever came up with the idea of ice cream for dinner was a genius! Wait... it was the same wonderful man that declared tonight "Relax and Do Nothing Night"...my husband, Mike. He knows the perfect prescription to put a smile on my face.

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: