Monday, August 31, 2009

Too Many Kathy Moments - Day 25

Unfortunately today was not a banner foodie day. It was filled with very little food and far too many "Kathy Moments". A "Kathy Moment" is a term that was coined by my husband Mike to describe my financial panic attack that I have from time to time. A few weeks ago Mike said he had a "Kathy Moment" the day before. At the time I did not know what it meant. Did he suddenly crave something really decadent to eat? Feel like going shopping at Marshall's? No, he explained he had a panic moment about his finances and then he came to his senses...he said one Kathy having "Kathy Moments" is enough in this family. I agree.

Lunch today was a bowl of "Clean Out the Fridge" soup and crackers eaten quickly in the car on the way back to work. It was actually quite good. So good in fact, that dinner was an instant replay. This time I served the soup with a grilled prosciutto, provolone and turkey sandwich.

Since the "Kathy Moments" stretched into a "Kathy Day", I am actually quite tired. Tomorrow will be a better day with some good food moments to share.

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: