Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Day of Guilty Pleasures - Day 155

This morning began my full day of indulging guilty pleasures with a trip to the new Bojangles in Altamonte for a Cajun biscuit and hot coffee. Bojangles is extremely popular in North Carolina where my son is currently living. The biscuit stop somehow made me feel a little closer to him. Plus, it was extremely tasty.

I had business to do today in Leesburg, Ocala and Gainesville. My travels put me in front of Leonardo's Pizza by the Slice in Gainesville at about 2:00. Since it was Guilty Pleasure Indulgence Day...I headed in for a slice of the day's special spinach artichoke thin crust. It was covered in artichokes, cheese, fresh spinach and has almost overtaken their Greek pizza as my favorite ever.

How can I top the awesome, very fattening choices of the day with dinner tonight? With plans to visit Brio in Winter Park after 9:00 for their $2.95 bar menu tastings. Mike had bowling practice in Gainesville with the team and is expecting to make it back to Orlando a little after 9:00. I am waiting for a call to check his progress. If he is too late, we may wait to try Brio tomorrow. The bar menu is also offered late afternoon until 6:00. Either way, I will let you know how it is.

Many hugs and guilty pleasures,

Kathy

No comments: