Thursday, January 28, 2010

In Need Of Comfort - Day 176

Oh my...is all I can say about today. I am still out of posting gas and the next gas station seems 100 miles away. Today was the ultimate project purgatory. The person that needs to give us copy to finish her magazine is missing in action and I am at my wits end. Thank goodness for friends that made me smile with a slice of cake and hugs along the way. By dinnertime, I needed comfort and I needed it bad. All I could think of was a turkey dinner to go from Cracker Barrel...filled with sodium, fat and yes, comfort. I ate it in my car by the light of the Marshalls sign. Hey, that sounds like a country song. Why Marshalls, you ask? I received a gift card from Mike for my anniversary and needed a laptop bag to lug my newly inherited laptop around to finish this damned project.

Many hugs and getting by with the help of my friends,

Kathy

No comments: