Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Few Steps Forward - Day 161

I finally took a few steps toward some sort of exercise for 2010. I revived my mall walking with Sandy. It has been months since we got together to walk and talk. Tonight we finally did a little of both as we circled the upper level of the mall three times. Believe it or not, I actually got tired during our 30 minute trek. Oh my, am I out of shape! I must remind myself...it is the little things that make a difference.

After the walk I ran errands and stopped at the Panda Express drive through for a Panda Bowl with steamed rice and Sweet Fire Chicken Breast. I am sure this totally negated any good I did with my walking. At least I tried to save a little fat with the steamed instead of the fried rice. After all, it is the little things...

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: