Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back to What I Do Best - Day 252

Today was awesome...with a little bump in the road along the way. I stopped by Four Rivers Barbecue for lunch to pick up one of their unbelievably good brisket sandwiches and promptly backed into a metal pylon. This was a pylon that several other people had made their mark on before me. Embarrassed, I got out, took a quick look and went on my way. It wasn't until my next stop that I realized I had done a little damage, but not enough to ruin my day.

This evening I met my friend Bree at Red Star Saloon in Orlando Fashion Square. We enjoyed $5 Martinis and half priced appetizers, but mostly we enjoyed great conversation about life.

Later this evening I got back to what I do best in this world. I baked a batch of A Little of This and That Cookies for my friends at UF. Tomorrow I will be doing manual labor with our driver Mark delivering 225 cartons of a big project for my alma mater. Cookies seemed like the perfect way to celebrate a job well done.

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: