Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mission Accomplished - Day 253

Today our driver Mark and I delivered 164 cartons of F Books to the third floor of the UF Alumni Association. I now ache in places I did not know I had. But I have a very happy heart. Mark was awesome! Not once did he complain as he broke down skids, loaded dollies, unloaded dollies and helped me complete my mission of satisfying a client's needs. The bonus was the time we got to spend together on the trip up and back. We have worked together for years, but rarely had a chance to talk. Today we talked and talked and talked. It was a really good day.

Last night I posted another photo of freshly baked cookies on Facebook. One of my friends said he would be right over. Then this thought occurred to me...

If you were ever thinking about stopping by our house for a visit, might I suggest coming by around 10:00 p.m. on a weekday night. The aroma of warm, freshly baked cookies will assault you the moment the door opens. Cookie dough will be chilling in the fridge. Cookies will cover the counter. And I will be in a very good mood. You are always welcome.

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: