Friday, April 30, 2010

Brio and Baking - Day 268

Tonight Mike offered to take me to dinner at Brio and of course I accepted. Unfortunately our Tuscan Tasters secret is out because the rest of Orlando decided to join us. Tables were hard to come by, but Mike did his best vulture impression and managed to snag one just before I arrived to meet him. Since Brio seems to be our Friday night tradition we are now recognized by the wait staff...kind of cool.

After dinner I began baking cookies for my niece Melissa's baby shower tomorrow. Brayden is due in June and we are all anxious for his arrival. I am taking a day off from Costco tomorrow to help Kevina with the shower preparations. Tonight I baked and decorated sugar cookies and white chocolate blueberry pecan cookies for favors. As you can tell from my boring ramblings I am tired...very tired.

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: