Friday, April 23, 2010

Say Yes To Life - Day 261

This week has definitely been a full plate week filled with abundance. Lots of smiles, a few tears and many stories to share. Friends have called me crazy...often wondering why and how I go full throttle all the time. Weeks like this are the reason why. I said yes to life and in return I gained richness beyond compare.

Tonight was kind of like the exclamation point on the week. Mike and I met at Brio for Tuscan Tasters and reflection. It was oh so good and easy on the wallet. I sound like a broken record when it comes to Brio, but it is without a doubt our favorite place to go on our limited budget. For $2.95, you cannot beat the portion size, choices or taste. In fact we have been to Brio so often recently that the staff is starting to recognize us. I like that!

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: