Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Dance Day - Day 54

Today I broke in my dance shoes.

Work was busy. Happy dance!

My life buddy, Victoria, left me a voice mail and an e-mail. Car happy dance! It has been far too long since we talked and the sound of her voice made me smile.

I heard from my friend Dennis and got caught up. Happy dance!

One of my printing customers asked me to make 8-9 fall-themed cookie baskets for his customers. Major happy dance!

My soon to be married friend, Bree, told me she and her fiance, Jason, want me to cater their rehearsal dinner with a Mardi Gras theme. Gargantuan happy dance!

Richard picked up the cookie basket I made last night for his mom's birthday and seemed genuinely pleased. Happy dance!

I have a night all to myself to do nothing but write my blog, research recipes and dance!

Many hugs and happy dances,

Kathy

No comments: