Saturday, September 12, 2009

Won by 50...lost by 20 - Day 37

The Florida Gators played the Troy Trojans today at 12:30. We left for our tailgate adventure at 6:30 this morning, so needless to say I am tired and not really in the mood to blog. Since the game was so early, we left the grill and tent at home and picked up bagels, donuts and a box of Joe for a breakfast tailgate with my niece Melissa and her husband Angelo. Food was plentiful since all our usual attendees stayed at home. The game was a rainy blowout. The Gators won by 50, 56 to 6. However, I lost by 20. Mike gave me a twenty to buy Newberry Barbecue pork sandwiches, yet somehow between the stands and concessions I lost the money. How embarrassing! I don't think I have done that since I was a little girl. Of course I told Mike I lost it so I would have a story to blog about. After all...life is all about the stories. And I am sure the bill was found by someone who really needed it...so somehow the "power of good" was involved.

Go Gators!

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: