Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baby Steps Getting Larger - Day 83

My baby steps are growing larger each day.  Today I dropped off a thank you cookie basket to one of my customers and got a request for another one for a Friday function.  Happy dance!

My new Bringing Home the Baking book rode around in the front seat with me today.  At every stop light I would sneak a peek and read another paragraph.  Only one impatient driver beeped at me.

Tomorrow Kenda, my business manager, and I are opening a business account for HeartSong Cookies.  Another baby step.

I dropped off cookies to my friend Dennis early this afternoon.  The timing was great because his department was having a potluck and I was just in time for dessert.  The e-mails I received this afternoon reinforced why I love baking for others.  Dennis said the gang wants me to hold a cookie baking class.  How cool is that!

Tonight I baked cookies to drop off to more of my clients tomorrow.  A group of my friends called  the "Hot Pink Olives" are walking 60 miles over the weekend to raise money for breast cancer research.  I picked up a hot pink backpack on my way home, tied pink ribbon all over it and am going to fill it with cookie treats for their three day adventure as a surprise.

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: