Sunday, October 18, 2009

Need 36 Hours In This 24 Hour Day - Day 73

My body is rebelling from lack of sleep and non stop action.  I stayed in bed as long as I could before jumping in the shower for my trek to Costco in Kissimmee.  I had no time to eat, opting to grab a Ziplok bag of cucumber, tomato salad from the day before and a fish sandwich from McDonald's.  I may have to change the blog name to Diary of a Cash Starved Unhealthy Eater. 

People watching at Costco was fun again today.  The customer base at Costco Kissimmee is very different from Winter Park...far more diverse.  It was good to see sweaters, scarves and jackets.  This is the what Fall should be...not 90 F.

Tonight I baked 168 cookies for the next installment of Matt's Fall Cookies.  I made 8 batches of various kinds of dough - Toasted Pecan Chocolate Chip, Dark Chocolate Tri Berry and Chocolate Chip Cranberry Pecan.  Not one cookie made it into my mouth.  The last cookie just came out of the oven...at 1:45 a.m. and I still have to package them all.  I really need 36 hours in this 24 hour day!

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: