Friday, October 16, 2009

Homecoming Weekend - Day 71

This weekend is Homecoming for my Alma Mater - University of Florida.  My son Ryan is coming down from Raleigh, North Carolina for his only game of the season.  His tailgate menu request is BIG burgers and hot dogs.  I, of course, wanted something a little more creative, but burgers and hot dogs it is!

Since it has been an eternity since I last baked...a full day, I baked a batch of Toasted Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies and assembled a Gator cookie basket for the get together.

Speaking of cookies, Matt's Fall Cookie Baskets have increased my popularity.  He has received positive feedback and requests for my cookie blog site - heartsongcookies.blogspot.com.  I need to post some more recipes and pictures so it will be worth the visit.  If only there were more hours in the day...

Many hugs and GO GATORS!

Kathy

No comments: