Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Feeling Funky - Day 61

Today I was feeling kind of funky and decided that since I had felt this way for a few days it was time to visit the doctor's office.  I arrived at work late morning and spent the rest of the day playing catch up in my funky feeling state.  All I wanted to do when I got home was fix a bowl of pasta with sauteed kale and curl up on the couch alone and watch Food Network.  With a roommate, I don't have that option anymore and I honestly don't know how to make it work.  I am a very social person, but also need time alone to recharge.  I think that may be why my body is rebelling.  Instead of my kale pasta on the couch, I opted for errands and a visit to Steak 'n Shake with Coupon Cory for a Bacon Cheeseburger and a junior chocolate shake.  Coup saved me $1.19.  It was good, helped to raise my cholesterol a few points and not at all what I was craving.  Hopefully I will figure out how to make things work and tomorrow will be a better foodie day.

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: