Monday, October 26, 2009

A Flood Of Birthday Gifts from Coupon Cory - Day 81

Over the last couple of months I signed up to receive e-mails and special offers from a variety of restaurant websites.  This weekend I began receiving birthday e-mail coupons with FREE offers ranging from a BOGO offer from Sweet Tomatoes to a FREE Swirl Shake from Arby's.  Last night I decided I might as well join some more of my favorite restaurant sites to see what other birthday treats might come my way.  The birthday coupon barrage continued today with a FREE entree from Houlihan's, FREE slice of pie from Perkins and a FREE Mini Indulgence from Seasons 52.  This is so cool.  I love FREE stuff.  Most of the coupons are good for at least a week past my actual birthday so I guess Mike and I will continue our dining out streak...this time with Coupon Cory.

Here are some of the sites I have joined so far.

www.bahamabreeze.com - Island Insiders
www.olivegarden.com - Olive Garden Family Table Newsletter
www.seasons52.com - Fresh Intelligence Newsletter
www.redlobster.com - The Fresh Catch Club
www.longhornsteakhouse.com - Longhorn's Western Hospitality Club
www.capitalgrille.com - Emagazine
www.brioitalian.com - Posta Toscana
www.mimiscafe.com - EClub
www.cpk.com - California Pizza Kitchen e mail
www.maggianos.com - Maggiano's Little Italy E mail List
www.sweettomatoes.com or www.soupplantation.com - Club Veg
www.carrabbas.com - Amici Club
www.houlihans.com - Email Club
www.perkinsrestaurants.com - EClub
www.arbys.com - Arby's Extras

Many hugs and FREE coupons,

Kathy

No comments: