Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Cathartic Sidebar...Where Did The Hope Go? - Day 291

June was to be a banner month for my quest to be less cash starved. Or so I thought. One of my hardship programs would be complete and my payments would drop considerably. It was a baby step toward a life without stress. A life with possibilities and options.

And then I opened the mail. It contained a notification my second mortgage payment would increase considerably in August. I felt my heart hit the floor. My step up the mountain resulted in a slide down a hole...a deep, dark hole. The light that once appeared to brighten was now a pin hole. The business dreams that seemed within reach just days ago, now seemed a distant blog posting...just words in cyberspace.

So this is what despair feels like. No hope. No dreams. No options. No possibilities. I hate it down here. I have to find a ladder, a rope, a step stool, a solution. I have to. I will.

After all, doesn't hope spring eternal?

Many more hugs,

Kathy

No comments: