Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Sun Is A Little Brighter - Day 298

Happiness has an amazing effect on my view of the world. The sun is a little brighter. The sky a little bluer. Everything tastes better...feels better. Ideas flow like the...ugh, oil from the BP oil rig in the Gulf. Nothing seems to stop the flow.

There is so much to do to get our cookie business started. It could be overwhelming, but somehow I feel calm...another offshoot of happiness.

I am amazed by the outpouring of support from my friends on facebook over the last couple of days. They seem to think I will pull this off. I think I will!

Right now I need to research website designs and bulk ingredient pricing. My postings may get increasingly brief, but I promise to document the process. The process of realizing a dream.

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: