Friday, May 7, 2010

It's All About the Dots and Crosses - Day 275

To me standing out above the crowd is all about the details...dotting the "i" and crossing the "t". It is how I approach everything I do. It is what I admire the most in other successful people.

Take my husband for example. Mike pays attention. I am still floating from the dinner he made for me yesterday. He listened to the sadness and frustration in my voice and knew exactly how to make it better. He remembered my favorite cake and baked it for me. My favorite ice cream flavor was picked up at the store. He served the delicious Hamburger Helper dinner on my favorite plate placed on my favorite wicker tray. A glass of my favorite wine was poured and served with a frosted mug of ice water. He paid attention to the dots and crosses. Mike did this all for me and it made all the difference. I will NEVER forget that meal.

Many hugs,

Kathy

No comments: